From: Vwtrendz@aol.com
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: March 8, 2000 12:29:50 AM GMT
Subject: Volkswagen Spyder

Has anyone seen a picture of this car yet?  What a sweeeeeet car!!  It's a
roadster that should be in European stealerships in spring of 2003.  VW
Power
magazine has 2 pics of it in the spring 2000 edition.  Check it out if you
get a chance.

Also, thanks for all your suggestions on the price for my GLX.  I really
appreciate all the feedback :)

Thanks,
Justin (vwtrendz@aol.com)

# T. Lowe