From: Chadwick, John/COR/INV [mailto:jchadwic@ch2m.com]
Sent: 01 March, 2000 1:30 PM
To: GTI List (E-mail); JettaGLX list (E-mail); Vw-Vr6 (E-mail)
Subject: weird thing happened

Ok, I'm on my way to work driving normal. I look down at my oil temp. and it
was turned off. The mileage wasn't showing either. I looked over and my air
bag and ABS light were both lit up. I used my turn signal and I could barely
see it. My radio was going in and out as well. Engine was running fine
though. I stepped on the gas pretty hard to pass someone and everything came
back to normal. No check engine light or anything. And the oil temp came
back on just like I had it before it freaked out on me. Any thoughts on this
one guys?

Chadwick
95 Jetta GLX "my car is possessed" edition

John Chadwick
CH2MHILL
Engineering Design
Communications Group