A Good Nite...

GLXers,

Well, washed and waxed the GLX today and went up to the local Avenue
tonite. Being 4th of July Weekend (sorta..) it was jumpin'. I was impressed
by the number of VW's including 2 supercharged A3 GTI's, a sweet A3 Cabby
with 18 chrome rims and dual rounds as well as 3 awesome VR6 Corrados. Also
notable were a white Sirocco (spelling?), numerous A3/A4 Jetta's and Golfs.
I was impressed that unlike the Honda's and Mustang's etc, all the VW's I
saw I smiled at and got appreciative waves and honks back. A few times I
was flashed by someone stopping in bumper to bumper cars to let me out and
realized it was a VW, as I did as well all nite. Guess my point is I was
just over all impressed that VW owners seem to be overall just a bit, I
don't know, nicer maybe, or friendlier, just in a class by themselves. Nice
to see in a world of kids ripping around in other non-VW imports like they
are late for work or something all nite long. Makes me glad I own 2 VW's.
O.K., enough of the rant, just glad to see so many shiny VW's all in one
place on Long Island. Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend....when you
see a sweet VW, or someone at least trying to have a sweet Dub, give them a
toot!

Drvr Fnd,
Sean