vr6 chip

I drive a 96 Jetta GLX and I was considering installing a performance chip.
I've noticed a few different ones from Neuspeed, Garrett, and Techtonics. I
was wondering if anyone could provide me with further information on which
one to consider. I've heard most people with the Neuspeed P-chip haven't had
a problem with it, but a lot of people suggested the Garrett. I found the
Neuspeed chip for $85 and the Garrett for $125. Is the Garrett one worth the
extra cash?? or is it available anywhere for less?? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-Mark
96 VW Jetta GLX VR6