RE: I'm with Khan

I thought I tried to stop this. Guess it didn't work.

Chadwick

-----Original Message-----
From: Ng, Kevin (Bank of America Commercial Finance)
[mailto:kevin.ng@bankofamericacf.com]
Sent: June 30, 2000 10:20 AM
To: 'jettaglx@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: I'm with Khan

Spare us the philosophical arguments and let's get back to reality ok? Laws
are created by the people, for the people. If you want to live in this
country, you must abide by its laws, no matter how immoral, unethical,
counter-productive, and frivolous they may be. You break the law, you pay.
It's that simple.

Yeah, the "system" will seem unfair at times, especially when it doesn't go
your way. But for the most part, it works. I know we don't live in a perfect
society, and I don't pretend to be living in one.

This is not directed towards anyone in particular (but I'll put the flame
suit on anyway); it's just my take on the matter.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue "I pay my bills" edition