Re: HHHEEELLLPPPPP!

In a message dated 6/24/00 3:22:08 PM Central Daylight Time,
smb355@optonline.net writes:

<< Well, I am in the middle of trying to install my Euro VR6 spoiler and I
 have a problem. On my car, it looks like the front spoiler and bumper cover
 are one piece. I have removed the splash guards, and pulled, pushed, tugged
 and bumped the stock spoiler. >>

You may have already done this, but:

Starting from one side, near the wheel opening, give the spoiler (spolier,
for those who really hate typos) a sharp yank. Don't be afraid to give it a
mighty tug, I had to do this with mine before it would agree to come loose.
Once you have a couple tabs free, the rest should be a piece of cake.

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed
1988 JettaGL White
1987 Jetta Marine Blue