FS TSW Revo wheels w/tires 1 hour old

Hi everyone,

Have a set of 17" wheels for sale, and thought i would post them to the
list; i have pics, so email me if you would like me to send you a .zip
file with pics of the wheels on the Jetta GLX-T.

These wheels were only on my car for only an hour, when I decided to
sell them; they don't lend to the "rounded" look I am going for on my
Jetta GLX-T

The wheels include silver nutz, and red racing clips; they also include
the special 12 point anti-theft lugs, with adapter tool; the tires are
mounted and balance right now, but will split if you are interested in
only the wheels;

Located in Louisville, Ky. or will ship anywhere

TSW Revo 17X7 ET35 w/ Yokohama Paradas 215/40ZR17 tires
Will sell the set for $1100

Or the wheels alone for $700 (free delivery for the wheels only)

Or............Make Me an Offer

chris collier
collier@iglou.com