Re: ABS Light

I went to the dealer to have the ABS light scanned in their computer while the light was on.  However, only finding out that if you don't hook up an after market radio "K" wire into the diagnostic connector, the computer cannot be scanned.  German electrical leaves things to be desired, that's for sure.

I don't think I have "two ABS rings" either.  I think one of the rear rings was not adjusted properly when the rear bearings were repacked.  They are very sensitive to that.  If I ever get the computer to scan, I will pinpoint it for sure!

John
'98 GLX