Re: ABS light

Hi all
I'm still REALLY puzzled by "second ABS ring" in the
rear wheel, couple moths ago I did my rear brakes and
put brand new crossdrilled Zimmermans on the rear and
I have to say that in order to put a second ABS ring
on the hub you have to be VERY creative. I know for
sure that I don't have second ring there. Well I'm
still wondering ..... maybe brake dust buildup???
Any thoughts ???   please?
Other than this I didn't have any electrical problems
with this car.

Matt Z.
'98 GLX TRed