Re: DSS Satellite and Speedvision

I have DirecTV, and I added speedvision (channel 607?) just recently. I'm
going to get a TiVo unit sometime soon so I can start having it record
some of the racing shows that I miss so often... About the first week that
I had it, they were racing some BMW's and Porsche's... I don't care about
the F1 or NASCAR stuff, but the rally racing and the sport car (like the
kinds of cars you can buy on the market and modify for racing) are pretty
cool.

-Khan