[Fwd: [gtivr6list] South East meet and drive]

-- BEGIN included message

I am planning a drive on July 9th starting in the Atlanta Georgia area and
proceeding north towards Helen, Brasstown Bald etc. We will be meeting at
Eurotech Atlanta around 8:45 AM and hopefully leaving by 9:00 AM.

If you are not local to Atlanta and want to join up let me know and I can
arrange a place to meet. Email me or give me a call during the day at
770-859-6359 or 770-863-9306 in the evening.

Hope to see some new faces out there.

Peter J.