ABS Light Comes on?!?!

Anyone have experience with ABS light coming on after driving for about an
hour or so in the car on the highway?  It comes on when not using the brakes.
 It is simply solved by turning the car off and turning it back on.  The
system resets and all is good.  It continuously repeats coming on though
after driving again.  Unfortunately, no codes are being stored from the light
coming on.

I have had the rear bearings re-packed, and I have heard that the sensor
rings must be lined up properly or I could get problems.  I have had the
rings checked and all seems good.

Anyone have any suggestions?

John
'98 GLX