RE: Weird goo on door sill?

Cool!  That sounds like a reasonable explanation.  Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com [mailto:owner-jettaglx@igtc.com]On Behalf
Of chris collier
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2000 1:10 PM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Weird goo on door sill?

Sounds like it is weather proofing leaking down from inside the door; if you
get
down and look, you will see "seep" holes in the bottom edge of the doors; i
have
had to clean this all out really well, as i was getting it on my pant legs
from
time to time;

once you clean it very well, it usually does not keep leaking out.

just my opinion

chris collier
collier@iglou.com