possible electrical problem

Hey.

I have not had a problem with the non-startup thing again, but I am curious
about a new development.

When locking my car recently (only after the startup issue) the Central
locking system engages, but the horn doesn't sound. I try to close all of
the doors fully, but it doesn't always work. What can I look for?

I've still got the funny grinding noise on startup, though. I even got the
oil light flickering (only once) when it was doing it. Reinforcement for my
theory of an oil pump going bad - perhaps. Need input please.

DJ