chip shot

I'm going to be buying a new Golf GLS with the 2.0L 8v soon.  Okay,
that's not the GLX I had planned on so I suppose I need to sign up
for a different list, but this is a general VW question so I figured
somebody here'd know.  If I want to "chip up" the engine (from 115 to
130hp), does installing the chip void the factory warranty on the
engine?

Thanks!

-Aaron Hedrick

Yeah, I know it's underpowered but it's a 'dub and therefore light-
years ahead of the '86 Toyota POS I cruise around in now!

www.UnitedStates.com - FREE personalized e-mail, news, & ANIMATED chat!