Re: VR6 EMERGENCY: Need everyone's help!!!

It is nothing! Something similiar happened to me 1
week ago...

I was on my way to work, gas was low, but not in the
RED. I knew I could make it to work. I was checking
out a sweet looking babe, so I was very lazy in my
shifting. The car almost stalled, but I caught itjust
in time. As a result the C.E. light came on! I
panicked! When I was close to my job, I filled up the
tank and let it sit. At lunch, the damn C.E. light was
still on. On the way home it turned off!

If the engine does not get enough gas, the sensor on
the injectors, triggers the C.E. light.

Peace!
Pete