RE: Quick, easy, and cheap way to kill DRL's...

When I try to kill my DRL's by moving the switch to that 1/2 way spot, my
parking lights on the passenger side come on. I thought it might be that the
bulbs were blown but they work fine when the headlights are on. Has anyone
else seen anything like this.

Dave
97 Jetta GLX