Spark Plug Wires

I am looking for a new set of plug wires for the trusty VR6. I was going to
get the Neuspeed ones, but have heard a few comments about size. Someone
said anything over 7 mm wire will not fit in the wire holders on top of the
engine. The Neuspeed ones are 8mm. I called and they said you could squeeze
them in and it will not hurt them, but that doesn't sound so good to me.
Does anyone have them installed and if so how is the fit etc. Also, Rapid
Parts has a set called Blue Ignitors and I am curious about them. They are
7mm. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks in Advance,

Sean

PS- I am going to get the Bosch Plus 4 plugs as well. Any comments?