Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:10:19 -0700 (PDT)

From: Matt Zajac <mzaj99@yahoo.com>

Subject: Oil burning VR6 ?

Hi Folks

Couple of months ago I switched to Mobil 1 sybtetic

oil, ever since this moment my VR6 was burning one

quart of it every thousand miles (average) I found

that a lot of oil gets into my intake right before

throttle body where valvetrain cover vent is

connected.

When I swiched back to dino 10W30 Castrol, oil burning

problem stopped. Do you guys have any kind of

experiences with this sort of problem?

Any remedies?

Thanks in advance.

Matt Z.