Re: profanity in spanish

In a message dated 7/24/00 10:36:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
bridgette112@hotmail.com writes:

<< listen i just said its dumb to be on here if u dont have love for the car
ok
 and second of all i can speak spanish its my major in college
 so dont flatter yourself mamada >>

Look dumbass,

We've tried to be nice to you. We've tried being nasty to you. We've tried
ignoring you. But you keep floating back up to the top like a gassy turd. Why
don't you do us all a favor, and unsubscribe? You've contributed nothing to
this list, you've made no helpful suggestions, all you've done is act like
the 13 year-old that I suspect you are, and irritate people.

Bridgette, it's time to grow up, and go away. Or at the very least, just go
away.

Apologies to the list.

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed