Re: directional signal weirdness

Chris:

I think that the bulbs have another filament or
something that flashes a little when the main filament
is burned out.  My flasher went out and the symptoms
were just as you've explained.  It still blinked, but
not as brightly as before.  Look carefully to see if
one of your flashers isn't as bright as the other and
then change the bulb.

ROB
'97 GLX