ScottVw.Com Discussion Forums Update!!

Hello again Folks,

I just wanted to update you on our discussion forums.

There's a bunch of new 2001 product info including prices, colors and
option packages.

There are also various posts showing some of the new running changes and
things like the new Montreal II 16" alloys on the GTI GLX and the New
Beetle mirrors (with photos).

Also neat stuff like the Sport Suspension Specifications on the GTI GLX.

Please Enjoy and feel free to add to the discussions.

-- Regards,

Phil Teves
Internet Sales Consultant/Site Coordinator
ScottVw.Com
Website: http://www.scottvw.com
Forums: http://www.scottvw.com/forum/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi
260 Newport Avenue, RT. 1A
East Providence, Rhode Island, USA 02916
E-mail: philteves@worldnet.att.net
Phone (toll free): 1.800.568.5550 extension 106
Phone (local): 1.401.438.5555 extension 106