suspension question

Hey all,
 I have a 98 glx that I have had for 2 years and 6 months now.  the most
recent mods I've done are european front spoiler, and fender flares I
love the way it looked but it needed more flare, so I just had to jump
the gun and get some 17s.  I ended up getting some 17x7 racing team LOCO
wheels and some Falcon ZIEX ZE-502
205 x 45 ZR tires.  My next mod is Neuspeed springs and Koni adj.
shocks.
  Ok so here is my questions.  As of now I get a little rubbing with my
new wheels, under tight medium speed conners. The rubbing happens where
my front left and right inside conners come in contact with the inner
wheel well.  Only on the firewall side, make since?  I'm hoping that the
1.3 inch drop I will get from the springs dosen't really mess me up.
Would those H&R hub spacers help?  Will I have to go with a 40 seris
tire?
  Next,  I don't have to tools or the knowledge to do my own suspension.
I will have to pay somone to do it.  Anyone know what I should expect to
pay for this and the allignment?  where would I go in a place like
Colorado, the dealer, or a Shocks and  brakes, palce like Midas
Thanks for all your help!
Jeremy

..And now!  For the ultimate driving experience!..