RE: WTF?? Car just shut off

Yea, it is fine now. While I was getting gas the other day, I asked the
service guy what he thought, and he said I probably had gotten water in my
fuel system some how. He told me to get dry gas, and I did, put it in, and
been fine ever since.
There was a guy that overheard what I was saying inside, and on the way out
he said he had the same thing happened to his truck. He took it to the
dealer, and they couldn't find anything wrong. He did the same thing, dry
gas, and said his car is running the same, no problems!