Superbowl Event Summary

Hey all,
Another year, another good turnout. The grand total came to 55 cars for the
day. Unfortunately, around 10:30am the sun decided to hide and it became
rather chilly. The sun did make its attempt to reappear around 1pm, but by
then people had lost feeling in some fingers and toes. Threats of freezing
rain and sleet were in the forecast for this evening, so a lot of people who
were driving from other states decided they didn't want to risk getting
caught up here on LI for the night which would obviously ruin a business day
tomorrow. I must thank all who showed and made this a fun day. There were
some really clean, well-modified VW/Audi's that showed. (a couple awesome
looking Passat's) Almost everyone had a camera or videocamera, so I expect
to see a lot of photos posted to the lists very soon.......so stay tuned. I
give everyone credit for coming out and spending a cold, mid-winter day at
Jones Beach for the love of their V-dubs. I hope to see everyone again soon
at D&B's. (see schedule at ClubH2O's website.... http://www.clubh2o.com )
Thanks again and take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103