Re: [gtivr6list] Final Post - Superbowl Gathering

In a message dated 1/27/00 11:40:15 PM Central Standard Time,
MikeD11@swbell.net writes:

<< Lemme just say as the represenative St.Louisian, that the Rams are gonna
kick
 the Titans asses. >>

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Let me just say, as the representative of the Great State of Tennessee, that
our Titans are going to emerge victorious over the Rams.

See, Tennesseans can be eloquent and get the point across, while St.
Louisians have to resort to rude language.    :)

Good luck to both, may the better team win.

David Steele
1998 JettaGLX TRed
1988 JettaGL White
1987 Jetta Marine Blue