FS in Portland, OR - 1995 Jetta GLX

Sorry for the commercial interruption.  I have just changed jobs and my
wife and I no longer need two cars...at this point a house is more of a
priority. :-) I really wanted to keep the Jetta, but practicality won
out and we are keeping our other car, the 99 Civic EX.

Here's the deal:
1995 Jetta GLX VR6
Approx 76,000 miles
Metallic green paint
Well cared for black leather interior
All of the great standard GLX accessories: Power moonroof, power
doorlocks, power windows, alarm, power mirrors, heated mirrors, heated
seats etc...

Mostly stock except for...
ABD upper front strut brace
Velocity stainless brake lines all around
VW glove box retrofitted from later year Jetta - looks stock
K&N air filter
Brake calipers have been painted silver and clearcoated
Stock stereo replaced with Blaupunkt indash CD
Poweramp and 8" sub bandpass box have been professionally and
inobtrusively installed in the trunk
Alloy premium wheels from Passat VR6
Brand new (less than 500 miles) Toyo Proxes FZ-4 tires all around

This car is in close to perfect condition. The paint looks GREAT and the
engine runs like a top. Interior is very nearly flawless. I have taken
very good care of this car. Lots of care documentation - original
manuals included.

I'll even throw in the Bentley (the manual, not the English automobile).

Asking $12,500

Located in Portland, Oregon. Email if you would like to see pics.

Chuck Van Pelt