Re: a reply to the reply to the humor

What is he talking about ???

Matt Z

>>> <Chulachaser@aol.com> 01/27 1:42 PM >>>
To all;
   This is Hydrosport 1 c/o the Chulachaser... One of The Hydrosport members
decided to join this discussion group only because we thought that this WAS a
discussion group but it IS more like a chat room. The manor for discussion is
supposed to be strictly on Volkswagen topics, not on jokes or other common
stories.  Anyone can get that off the "streets'. Is ther any other links we
can goto if you know of any. This doesn't appeal to our group....