Cig lighter and 6 disc changer have no power

I just picked up a 97 black GLX and the cigarette
lighter and disc changer don't seem to be getting any
power.  All of the fuses are OK and I had the dash
apart trying to trace the wires from each but didn't
find anything conclusive.  Has anyone else run into
this problem before?  If anyone has any tips about
where these wires lead to, let me know.  Thanks

      Shad