FS: Momo 'Streetracer' Seats

Hi Everyone,

I have a set of Momo 'Streetracer' seats for sale.  The pair of Momo
seats are only 2 months old.  Both are black cloth with 'Red' shoulder
winglets.  The seats have a 3 position height adjustment, a seat back
angle adjustment via a round knob just like the factory seats, and a
quick forward tilt lever just like the GTi-VR6's.  Momo brackets and
sliders for any A3 VW are included, already mounted and ready to go.
Pictures are available upon request.  I'm asking $1250.00 + shipping and
will negotiate a bit on the price.

Thanks,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX