Owners of G-chip modded for 268's

Hello,

I've had the G-chip v.11 for ~6 months now and I
absolutely love it.  I'm in the process of upgrading
my cams (268's) and will be upgrading the chip too.

For those of you who have done the chip upgrade, how
much were you charged?  From what I understood on the
GIAC webpage ( http://www.giacusa.com/welcome.html ),
chip upgrades would cost $20.  I recently contacted
Garrett via e-mail and he stated,
"The upgrade is $20 + $20 anticopy board fee- one time
fee."

Did everyone end up paying $40 to get the upgrade?
Regardless, I'm still going to get the upgrade done
but just wanted find out if everyone else paid $40.
One of the reasons I chose the G-chip was for the $20
upgrades and, of course, for its awesome performance
benefits.

I hope I don't piss anyone off by bringing this up.
In no way am I bashing Garrett.  I just don't feel too
happy being charged a "hidden" fee.  If the "anticopy
board fee" is in fact stated in his website, I
apologize for this post.  But I can't find it
mentioned anywhere in his website.

Please email me privately.

TIA,
Abe Lim
'96 J3 GLX
Garrett v.11, Remus, K&N w/modded airbox
Bilstein sports/NS Sport springs