RE: another cold question...

I have the same thing but it's my seat damn it. The wife stays warm while my
butt takes a beating.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexxi Cini [mailto:alexxi@magma.ca]
Sent: January 19, 2000 6:22 AM
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RE: another cold question...

I put Redline in my Mazda's tranny after the old one exploded. I never had
a problem with shifting in the cold right down to -30 temp. My A3 is a
little stiff in the morning to shift and I can hear some kind of gurgling
noise from under the hood. It goes away when I depress the clutch. [Which
is weird , I figured it was coolant circulating]

Heated seats are great, too bad the passenger side doesn't work.  Is there
a fuse for this I can check ?