Motor Mount ?

Ok this is what's up.

   Took the car to the shop Dave takes one look at it and says broken motor
mount.   so I say I can get one from Potterman and I will get with him when
I get it.
   I head back to the Archives thinking I need a new Turn 2 mount wrong.   I
actually need the mount that goes on top, the actual motor mount.   So I
call Potterman get to talk to Kristen and tell her what I need.   She says
no problem we will order it and it should go out Wed.   I asked her about
aftermarket mounts and she says they are over a hundred bucks, thats not in
my price range so I say stick with stock.   I also order my Ebrake cable and
I am happier than I was Friday when the problem started.
   Questions?
How does this work?   Does the Turn2 bolt to the bottom of the motor mount
and the motor mount bolt to the sub frame.

To replace the motor mount do I need to remove the Turn2?

TIA

Brian
98 TRed GLX
http://homepages.msn.com/YosemiteDr/bkvr6/index.html