motor mount?

Been of the list for a while but I'm back with a problem.

Here is the situation.
   Driving home Friday morning before I go to get my airbag and side molding
fixed I noticed a strange thumping noise coming from the passenger front
tire area when I accelerate in first gear.   It sounds like going over an
expansion joint, the harder I accelerate the harder the thump.   In second
gear it will do the same thing, once I accelerate and let off the gas it
thumps.   It only does it once.   It continues to do the same thing on the
way to the shop.
   While I am getting the bag fixed I walk down to a guy that does some work
on my car and tell him the story.   he couldn't look at it because he is in
the process of moving his shop but said give him a call Monday and that it
should be ok to drive.
   Saturday I get out to wash the car.   After checking the Archives the
night before I narrow it down to bad motor mount, steering rack being lose
or TFS.   I didn't think that it is the motor mount being that I have a Turn
2 mount.   but I was hoping that is all that it is.   I pop the hood look
down at the motor mount and notice that the bolt going through the mount is
not lined up with the hole on the bracket that goes to the motor. WTF?
   I haven't looked at it before so I dont know if there is supposed to be a
nut there or what.   if anyone can give me an idea of what it is supposed to
look like it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brian
98 TRed GLX
http://homepages.msn.com/YosemiteDr/bkvr6/index.html