RE: H2O in spare tire well

that too is where i close mine for those reasons.... no prints... and no
un-necesary stress on spoiler!

Tofer  * tofer@mindspring.com <mailto:tofer@mindspring.com>
ICQ # 7958410  * AOL Instant Messenger "cwjetta" *

'97 Jetta GT (several mods)
VW Clubs....  VW & H20
Seattle Mariner's, N Y Yankee's & U. W. Huskies