Re: Check Engine light

Hi Matt and thanks for the help,
I was wondering what a 'driving cycle' is.  I have driven the car a few
times already
but not very far and the light is still on.  I am going try the spray
bottle.  This
sounds like you are right since it was raining when it happened.
Again thanks for the help.
Dan

--
"how do you know I'm mad?" Alice
"You must be or you wouldn't have come here."-Cheshire cat