Re: Old Cars

I had my 89' Jetta GL with 80,000 miles on it new exhaust and intake.  And
last winter I rolled going up snowboarding!!  I hit the snowbank at 50 mph.
Kick flipping it, I landed on the tires and all that happened was blow out
back shocks and a dented up right side, the cop didn't give me ticket
because I was spending.  They pulled me out of the snowbank and I drove it
home.   VW Rock!!!!!!!!!!