Re: RE: Coil pack

Thanks Ben
Mine lasted for 53K and about 2 years, I just got off the horn with the stealership and they have it for $350 with the module. If I won't find anything else I will go for it.
Thanks a bunch.

Matt Z.

>>> "Piecuch, Benjamin     HS" <benjamin.piecuch@hs.utc.com> 01/05 10:09 AM >>>
 I have the invoice on mine in front of me.  $330 for the
 coilpack, plus an hour of labor.  And that's in NYC.  Mine
 went at 35,000 miles, but only 14 months on the car.  I
 haven't heard of any aftermarket suppliers.  They are a
 very common problem on the VR6's.  Hope this helps.

       BEN