Old cars (was Re: Volvo T-5)

oh yeah...  no speedo in the wagon.   small 2x4 btween the front and rear seat
keeping the front from sliding back.  The seat slid back with out notice in the
middle of an intersection while I was turning left.  I was only 5'3" and had to
sit on a skateboard to see, and to not get pulled over for looking too young to
drive.  Once got pulled over and the cop held my liscense up to the sun to see
if it was real.  I was a late bloomer.