Mille Miglia Spiders + P7000s + Eibachs and Konis

Hey People,

    I know this is politically incorrect, but I'll take a shot anyway.
I've been put in charge of tranforming my girlfriend's '93 Civic LX into
something that can handle decently.

    I've been building my personal computers for about 5 years now, and
on my last one, I decided to use Price Watch to get each and every
component as cheap as possible, which of course meant buying each
component from someplace different.  Ignoring the horribly obvious
problems pertaining to keeping track of what is coming from where at
what time and what is broken and has to go where?? ... I could have
bought a kidney for what I paid in shipping.  So I've decided to go to
one place for everything, and everyone seems to love to Tire Rack.

    So I've decided on 15" x 7" Mille Miglia Spiders running 205/50-R15
(stocks are 175/70-R13) shod with P7000s (original wheels will get snow
tires) and glued to the road by Eibach Pro-Kit springs and Koni sport
dampeners all around.

    Does anyone have any comments suggestions??  I know this isn't a
Civic list, but if anyone knows if this combo will rub TIA. (Tire Rack
dude says that tires + wheels are right size and will not rub, but I
forgot to ask what will happen once the springs go on).  On a more
general note, how durable are the Spiders and how far out from the
tire-sidewall do they stick??  On the suspension side .. the girl drives
fast, but doesn't need track handling, ride comfort is very important,
the stock springs and shocks are absolute CRAP.  Thanks in advance.

Bill
'98 GLX