Re: [gti-vr6] Max Power mag??

It is way more expensive to subscribe to the bitish mag than to just go
buy it in the store, don't ask me why but for some odd reason it is. I
also agree that the U.S. version is weak, they try to be funny and witty
like the Brit version but fail miserably. Also that Golf IV with that
god awful paint is the ugliest one I have seen so far, its even worse
than that riced out florescent green one.

-Philippe