Re: looking for a glx

I doubt it.. he told me his max was 14k out the door... it is looking like he will be getting something like a 95' for his price range...
George
----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Simpson
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2000 7:33 AM
Subject: Re: looking for a glx

Hey George...  do you think this guy can swing 17-17.5K for a '98 GLX?
It is fully loaded with some extra mods and has a Warranty Gold 'Diamond Plus'
100k bumper-to-bumper extended warranty.

-Chuck Simpson...

"George Turner, Jr" wrote:

Hey everyone... I am looking for a GLX in fairly GREAT condition for around 14k for me friend.  he is in LA for the minute... but lives in FL... if you have any leads... email me ASAP.. he is hungry for a jetta!!!
George310-671-6962