RE: [VW-A3-2L] Re: Front brake advice

Had the pads installed on Saturday, 15 mins job, $25 labor, not too
bad. Impression:  Feels like stock, maybe a bit better. Haven't pushed
them real hard, turns out that upon closer inspection my rotors aren't too
hot so I'll change those this weekend. (then we'll see what those puppies
can do)

Deciding between Zimmerman cross-drilled and Ate PowerDisc now...
(Will get those from Adirondike as well)

In other news, managed to bend one of my 16" OZ Monte Carlos real bad in a
NYC pothole, blew tire and all. Looking for a set of used 15x7 4x100 rims,
with or without tires. For now, I'm back to 14" stockers with hubcaps, as
you can imagine I'm thrilled. :-(

Later,
-Naresh

'95 Jetta GL- Black