Silver/White Gauge Faces

	I am thinking of trying to change to a white or silver face for the
 gauges in my '95 GLX. In the achieves for this list I found mention of
changing to another VW gauge cluster to, I am not sure if it was for silver
or white. It also said the gas gauge needle would light up when you go into
reserve with this set up. Does anyone know about this? How much and how
difficult, or potential problems? I saw some Jetta's with silver gauges and
orange needles on dealer lots used when I was looking for my car, but did
not note the year/model. I would go with an after market overlay, but all
the ones I see do not make a provision for changing the needles, and white
needles on white gauges just does not sound like a great idea. What does
everyone think on either method......