RE: Front brake advice

I just bought some Zimmerman x-drilled front rotors with Mintex Redbox pads
all around. If you're gonna go this route, get them from Todd @ AWE
(http://www.awe-tuning.com) -- he has a special on brakes. I also picked up
stainless lines and some Super Blue fluid. Total was about $350, and it
showed up at the door the very next day! Haven't installed them yet
though--I'll give impressions as soon as I put 'em on.

Kevin Ng
97 Jetta GLX Windsor Blue