Re: The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest V4 #48

    I'm at a loss as to why you would want to put a second oil temp sensor in.  Could you give a quick explanation as to WHY this would be a good thing?

Sundie...

The VW Jetta GLX Mailing List Digest wrote:

Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:40:01 -0500
From: "chris collier" <ccollier@giardina-usa.com>
Subject: Oil Temp Sensor

- ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01BF7C47.3E4FC280

Hi everyone,

Where is the stock oil temp sensor located?

I am trying to determine where to install my aux. oil temp sensor. I am =
thinking that right after the oil cooler would be good; only if the =
stock sensor is near the point in which the oil is at it's hottest =
point; this way I would be able to see the drop in temperature.

Any feedback would be well received

Chris Collier

ccollier@giardina-usa.com
http://www.giardina-usa.com