Stupid stupid me. (MAF SENSOR)

    Well, I think I may have broken my Mass Air Flow sensor yesterday.  I was
installing a new bracket for my Intake, and had taken the MAF out of the car,
and when I was making sure that it would fit, dropped it about 2 feet to the
ground.  Fell off the radiator support to the ground.  It got a pretty good
jarring, so I felt inside there, and the little piece that sticks up seemed
to be split in two.  I thought that was the way it was because I didn't look
at it prior to that. So, I didn't think anything of it, put it back in the
car, and now my Check engine lights comes on and off.  The car bogs under
full throttle with the Check light off, and with it on, it drives fine.
    Is there anyway to fix this sensor? I know its a spendy sensor to buy.
ANY help would be much appreciated..

Matt
http://www.vr6.org/obars.htm