Diesel Additive Package

Just a short note to ask if you consider it a problem for my 2000 Jetta
TDI if I use the following additives all at once for each time I fillup?

3 oz. of Marvel Mystery Oil
4 oz. of Power Service's Diesel Fuel Supplement
3 oz. of SoyShield
2 oz. of Amsoil's Cetane Booster

Also, can the TDI's engine be damaged by over-lubrication and what are
the long-term advantages and disadvantages of using the above mixture?

If anything, I feel that it is better to error on the side of extra
additives, rather than not enough:   What do you think?

Thank-you in advance of your reply!