Re: [VW-VR6] new pics are up

> Put some new pictures up on the site. You can see some more pictures of me,
> ewwww, friends, and new pics of my car. I repainted the rear emblem to
> black, I think it looks a lot better than what it was before. There are also
> some pictures of a 92 Golf that is owned by a guy I work with.
> http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=179231&Auth=false

Yes, it does look better body-colored (black in your case).  not sure if
you're talking about the VW or the Jetta/whatever emblem.

If you need proof, just look.
Volkswagen created the nameplate badge to be body-colored on all of their
*good* cars.
http://personal.cobaltgroup.com/~rconti/corradorr.jpg

<ducks>
=)