Events- NWSD2 & DYNO DAY

That's right motor heads , here in the North west (Seattle) we have two
events coming up .

ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT NWSD2 ???
Well lets get ready to go . The next NWSD will be on February 20th , 10:30am
at Evolution Sports in Everett ,WA . What's the route you ask ? We will be
meeting at Evo Sports then going down HWY 527 to Mukilteo Ferry to Clinton.
We are hoping to meet up with the North Whidbey Island VW Club . Then we'll
head on this killer two-lane toward Oak Harbor and have lunch there . Where
, unknown yet , you'll decide ? Then head toward Deception Pass , stopping
to take a look, then to Mount Vernon . After that we'll speed back toward
Bellevue area . Hopefully we'll have as many cars as before . The entire
route should be 4.5-5 hours . I just got word that this my be sponsered by
MAX POWER next month .
If you would like to join the fun send me an e-mail vr6vento@hotmail.com  or
show up .
more info at bottom !!!!
ARE YOU READY FOR DYNO DAY
Well lets get ready to go . The next DYNO DAY  will be on April 1st  ,
10:30am at Carburetor Connection in Totem lake ,WA 13611 NE 126th Pl. Suite
240 Kirkland, WA. 98034 phone 425-820-1871 www.carbconn.com/dynamometer.htm
the price will be 65 plus tax. This will be a open event to all makes ,
VOLKSPORT members will go first , then the other VW's then the rest .
If you have never done it before it is really cool , and the folks here are
happy to test the car for you .
e-mail me at vr6vento@hotmail.com for more info on either event !!!
Check these sites for more info
www.evolutionvento.com
www.evolutionsports.com
http://www.cyberturf.com/evovento/NWSD.html
http://www.carbconn.com/dynamometer.htm
http://silverstone.fortunecity.com/huntsford/631/models.html

Direction to Evolution Sports
Take I-5 to the Everett Mall exit , turn west and go over the freeway , at
the next light (Everett Mall Way ) toward the mall , start looking for the
God Fathers Pizza (909 Everett mall way ) on the right side of the road ,
turn in (head toward the back ) You can't miss us
Or call Evolution Sports at 425.710.9200 (not open Sundays)
 <<...OLE Obj...>>
Or call Mike at 425.770.7979 cell
Also if you want to join the conversation swing by you local TARGET store or
FRED MEYER and by a set of Cobra two-way radios( 2ch ) about 35$ a piece .Or
the 14ch will work also , Tony says .
Well we hope to see you there , hopefully we'll do some high speed driving
this time .